(Redirected from Raw Jute)
|This article is a stub. You can help TESO Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help TESO Wiki by .
Clothmaking is the art of creating useful light and medium armor. The Taylor collects raw jute and hides to refine them into finer material.
- The tailoring profession comes with the following 5 tabs:
- Refine – refine raw jute to jute or improve gathered hide
- Creation – craft light or medium armor
- Deconstruct – destroys the existing light or medium armor, but extracts crafting ingredients in that process. Warning: During crafting, the player still has access to the items inside the bank account. One should be careful about what is deconstructed.
- Improvement – with reagents, one can upgrade light or medium armor from normal to legendary. Normal to Fine requires 5 reagents with a 20% chance. Fine to Superior requires 7 reagents (15% per reagent), Superior to Epic 10% and Epic to Legendary just 5%.
- Research – learn the traits of light or medium armor, this feature is similar to deconstruct and has a 6 hour cool down.
|1/9||Allows the use of Jute and Hide|
|1/3||Fibrous plants in the world will be easier to see when you are 20 meters or closer.|
|1/3||An outfitter hireling will send you cloth or leather and possibly other items every day.|
|1/3||Improves the chances of extracting Clothing ingredients.|
|1/3||Reduces research time by 5% and allows the research of two items at once.|
|1/3||Increases the chance of improving items with tannins.|
|Image||Base material||Image||Refined material||End product||Category|
|Full-Leather Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Hide Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Cotton Armor||Light Armor|
|Ebonthread Armor||Light Armor|
|Linen Armor||Light Armor|
|Homespun Armor||Light Armor|
|Spidersilk Armor||Light Armor|
|Halfhide Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Leather Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Can be used on any armor to improve the quality from "Base" to "Fine"|
|Can be used on any armor to improve the quality from "Fine" to "Superior"|
|Can be used on any armor to improve the quality from "Superior" to "Epic"|
|Can be used on any armor to improve the quality from "Epic" to "Legendary"|