|This article is a stub. You can help TESO Wiki by .|
Coldharbour is one of the planes of Oblivion. It is ruled by the daedric prince, Molag Bal. It is considered one of the most inhospitable realms being comprised mainly of charnel houses and vast slave pens. It is said to resemble Nirn except colder, darker and more beaten and violent.
In Elder Scrolls Online, the character will become "the soulless one" after Molag Bal steals their soul and hides it in his plane of Oblivion, in an area called The Wailing Prison. The character will then have to travel through that part of Coldharbour to regain their soul.
The other parts of Coldharbour are accessed later in the character's progression after the adventures in The Rift. After finishing the Quest The Weight of Three Crowns the player can use a portal into Molag Bal's realm Coldharbour and will arrive in a place called The Hollow City, which seems to have a certain protection by the Daedra Meridia.
Characters in Coldharbour[edit | edit source]
- Sir Cadwell
- The Groundskeeper of The Hollow City
- King Laloriaran Dynar - The Ayleid King
- Valorone - an Altmer and member of the Fighters Guild
- Darien Gautier - a member of the Fighters Guild
- Tzik'nith - one of the Lamias
- Nalia - a member of the Mages Guild
- Vanus Galerion - a member of the Mages Guild
- Guzash gra-Bar - a soul shriven Ork
- Talian - a soul shriven Redguard
- Hillaz - a soul shriven Khajiit
- Midura - a soul shriven Dunmer
- Zur - a Khajiit mage
- Gadris - a Dunmer mage
Both share one body since their souls became melded when they arrived in Coldharbour.
- Malkur Valos - a Dunmer mage, playing a part in the Quest Hall of Judgement
- Tarrami - a Khajiit mage, playing a part in the Quest Hall of Judgement
- Dithis Romori - a Dunmer mage, playing a part in the Quest Hall of Judgement
- Denthis Romori - a Dunmer mage, playing a part in the Quest Hall of Judgement
- Skordo the Knife - a member of the Fighters Guild, plays a part in the Quest Truth, Lies and Prisoners
- Lyranth - A "kinda" friendly Dremora
- Captain Eilram - a Redguard and member of the Fighters Guild, plays a part in the Quest Truth, Lies and Prisoners
- Telenger the Artificer - an Altmer mage, who plays a part in the Quest The Library of Dusk
- Kireth Vanos
- Sergeant Kamu, the Khajiit is involved in the Quest Into the Woods.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour
- Daughter of Giants
- Halls of Torment
- Crossing the Chasm
- The Army of Meridia
- Light from the Darkness
- Unusual Circumstances
- Breaking the Shackle
- Vanus Unleashed
- The Soul-Meld Mage
- Hall of Judgement
- Truth, Lies and Prisoners
- The Library of Dusk
- Into the Woods - Either one can help the Lamia or the Wood Elf in this Quest.
- Through the Daedric Lens
- The Hollow City
- Special Blend
- Soul Survivors
- A Misplaced Pendant
- The Endless War
- A Thorn in your Side
- The Lost Lute
- Wisdom of the Ages
- Saving Stibbons
Skyshard locations[edit | edit source]
With special thanks to Garkin, who created the SkyShards v0.7 add-on!