Bleakrock Isle is a small, barren island south of Solstheim. It is part of the Ebonheart Pact. This was the starting point for the player after the character generation and the tutorial in the beta. Now a boat will bring the player to the island from the new arrival point Davon's Watch.
There are 3 skyshards scattered around the Bleakrock Isle.
- High atop the shrouded barrow
- Skyshroud Barrow, just off the largest altar and the cave door. A large stone in front of the door hides it. As you pass the stone you may not see it unless looking. Door 5 steps stone, 2 steps the shard.
- A Hollow victory beyond the iceflows
- Above Orkey's Hollow. At Rolunda's Campfire. Below Orkey's hollow where you fight bears and get Rolunda's brother out of ice.
- To dig too deep would be no Folly
- Western Hozzin’s Folly. Have to have a disguise to get in the mine but can get to the shard with only 1 fight.
With special thanks to Garkin, who created the SkyShards v0.7 add-on!
Places of Interest
Bleakrock Isle Quests
Characters found on the Island
- Molla - after the Quest Underfoot is solved, she and her buddies can be found in Bleakrock Village
- Rolunda and Eiman - they also return to the Village after the Frozen Man Quest.
- Hoknir - he also returns home after the Deathclaw is defeated
- Bura-Natoo - she and her hunting party will leave the island after the botched spider hunt on the island.
- Bjorynolf - he was captured by bandits, one finds him tied to a tree in the quest The Missing of Bleakrock.
- Sergeant Seyne - she's close to the entrance to Hozzin's Folly and gives the player the quest with the same name.
- Halmaera - she is missing her husband. The player must find him with the help of Rexus, the dog, in the quest Lost on Bleakrock.
A Nord arriving at Bleakrock